I’ve been a bit absent from posting on there the last couple of months. Job changes, life changes, when it rains it pours. Things have started to settle down a bit so I should be able to get caught up just in time for the holidays.
I have been doing some great craft planning however:
- Wine bottle candle holders/covers – have all the pieces, just need to put them together or is it tear them apart?
- Picked up some more vintage windows, have way too many ideas for these.
- Auction – have been scouting out the online auctions and sending my hubby out around town to pick up stuff I “won” on the auctions. Harness pieces/frames, cart frames, wagon wheels. Awesome stuff, lots of plans just need to start DOING some of this stuff.
- Row by row – got way to carried away on these rows, I have 14 done and I’m stuck: Do I put them together for a large quilt or finish each one off as a table runner/wall hanging – I have the perfect place to hang them in my entry way too.
- Picked up 8 ornate things to hand quilts/wall hangings from – now I just need to finish some of my quilt projects to hang on them. Good grief it’s a round robin!!!!!!
- Can I just saw Pinterest is a crafters dream and a spouses worse nightmare. We are both out there finding things we want to make/do!!!!!
- tore up one of my flower gardens to separate out the Daylilies. I expanded it 100% and still ended up with a ton of left over plants. I have plugged them in every where I can imagine.
Holiday are rapidly approaching – what oh what will they bring this year!!!
Fall is in the air and on the ground. My lawn is covered in beautiful yellow leaves, it’s very picturesque but brings with it a lot of work to pick them all up. Maybe we will take the easy way out and let them become lawn fertilizer/compost this year.